This delectable, floral-tasting pollen from Northern British Columbia is a superbly dried (low moisture content), nutrient-stable, pure (unpolluted) pollen. The bees collect this pollen from wild flowers on “Crown Lands” (similar to National Parks) far from the effects of development and agriculture. The pollen is then dried in green houses with fans under 100 degrees F (no ovens). This 100% whole granule pollen is cleaned in a modified seed sorter and then further hand-selected for the most pristine quality.
Country of Origin: Canada
Ethically Harvested: Our Bee Keeper follows a strict ethical protocol for stewarding the bees. He does not kill the bees at the end of the season and re-queen as is a common practice. In addition, he removes the pollen traps off the hives every other day, giving the bees “free flight.” He never feeds his bees corn syrup or other fillers to force more pollen production. Nor does he ever cut the purity of Northwest Bee Pollen with cheap Chinese filler pollens (an astoundingly common practice). This dedication to purity and quality is a highly intensive bee keeping process which yields pollen that is as good for Nature as it is for you.
Purity: Collected from vast natural areas (Nationally protected “Crown Lands”) far from the effects of pollution and chemical agriculture.
Nutrient Stability: Our pollen is greenhouse sundried to 11% moisture, naturally, which means that the pollens are free from excess moisture that can cause bacteria to grow and degrade the nutrients turning the pollen rancid. Dried pollens are stable and are great for travel.
What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen, despite the name, is actually a plant product. The bees are simply the harvesters. Pollen is the dust-sized seed found on the stamen of all flower blossoms. The pollen collects on the legs of honeybees as they move from flower to flower looking for nectar. Pollen is the semen of the plant world, filled with biological information and potential energy. One pollen granule contains from one hundred thousand to five million pollen spores each capable of reproducing its entire species.
One of the most highly prized superfoods used for thousands of years, bee pollen is known as an energy enhancer and the herbal “fountain of youth” and also Nature’s most complete food. The Greek physician Hippocrates, recognized as the father of modern medicine, used pollen as a healing substance over 2,500 years ago. Bee pollen contains most of the known nutrients, including all of those necessary for human survival. When compared to any other food, it contains a higher percentage of all necessary nutrients. It contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, co-enzymes and hormones. People who consume high-quality bee pollen almost always experience an increase in energy, zest, and physical endurance. This is precisely why thousands of world-class athletes supplement their diets with this natural substance. Experience what one of the most nutritionally complete natural substances found on Earth can do for you.
The Power of Pollen*:
• Composed of 55% carbohydrates, 35% protein, 3% vitamins and minerals, 2% fatty acids, and 5% other substances.
• Provides more than a dozen vitamins, 28 minerals, 11 enzymes or co-enzymes, 14 beneficial fatty acids, 11 carbohydrates, and is rich in minerals, the full spectrum of vitamins, and hormones.
• Bee pollen contains all 22 known amino acids and all 28 minerals found in the human body.
• Notable minerals and vitamins – potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, maganese, copper and the B vitamins.
• Rich in antioxidants, including lycopene, selenium, beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, and several flavanoids.
• Bee pollen rejuvenates your body, stimulates organs and glands, enhances vitality, and brings about a longer life span
• Effective in the treatment of conditions as diverse as low blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and mental fatigue.
• Bee pollen is rapidly absorbed into the blood stream and stimulates immunological responses.
• Increases the count of white and red blood cells. When given to anemic patients, researchers have found levels of hemoglobin increases. (Hemoglobin is oxygen-carrying red blood cells in the human body.)
• Helps normalize cholesterol and triglyceride levels in blood. The bad cholesterol (low-density lipoproteins – LDL) decreased and the good cholesterol (high-density lipoproteins – HDL) increased
• Low in calories
• Lose weight
• Increase energy, vitality and stamina
• Enhance the immune system
• Relieve allergy and asthma symptoms
• Improve sexual function
• Improves fertility
• Correct digestion problems
• Slow the aging process
• Prevent cancer and other diseases
• Counteracts the effects of radiation and chemical toxins
Bee pollen may be an allergen for some. If you are not familiar with Bee Pollen, please consume only one granule for your first dose and then increase dosage slowly. In addition, Vivapura is not claiming that any of the health claims are true. We are simply relaying information from several research projects and from our personal experience.*
• Hand stir Bee Pollen into your smoothies after they have been blended for an effervescent, flavorful pop.
• Great as “sprinkles” on your favorite desert.
• Topping for your Chia Porridge
• Add to you raw chocolates
• Grab a handful for an energizing pick-me-up.
Do not refrigerate or freeze. To preserve the pollen’s dryness, freshness and crispness, be sure that the zip seal on the top of the bag is closed. Or transfer pollen to a glass jar with lid.
8 oz Frozen organic cherries, defrosted
8 oz Frozen organic blueberries, defrosted
8 oz Frozen organic raspberries, defrosted
4 oz Soaked Vivapura Goji Berries
2 oz Soaked Vivapura Incan Berries
1 Tbs Cocopura Coconut Crème: Lucuma-Vanilla
1 Tbs Vivapura Bee pollen
Blend everything (except the pollen) in a high-speed blender until thick and creamy. Top with bee pollen and eat with a spoon in the sun.